Five Ways to Make Life Easier This Heating Season
September is upon us here in New Jersey, which means that it’s just a matter of time before cool days and nights start to arrive.
That makes the next few weeks the perfect time to prepare for the fall and winter to come. If you want to take a bite out of your bills and stay more comfortable in the months ahead, here are five key things to consider adding to your pre-heating season to-do list.
- Update your contact information with us. Contact us to make sure we have your current email and phone number, just in case we need to reach you in an emergency. “Like” us on Facebook, too – that way, if phone lines are down or jammed we can still get important information out to you.
- Sign up for Automatic Delivery. Choose FREE heating oil Automatic Delivery from Hilltop and you will never have to think about managing your heating oil deliveries or worrying about heating oil runouts again. You’ll also get priority service – an important benefit in severe weather.
- Sign up for Price Protection. Whether you choose our Capped Price or Prebuy Fixed Price option, Hilltop’s price protection plans help shield you when fuel prices surge with plunging temperatures. You can learn more about Hilltop’s Price Protection programs here.
- Get a tune-up. Routine maintenance keeps heating equipment running at peak efficiency and prevents small issues from becoming costly problems down the road. If you want the best value for your dollar, sign up for a Hilltop Energy Service Plan, which includes a tune-up plus repair discounts, priority service, and more. Don’t have a heating service plan? Enroll in our annual Gold Service Plan for heating oil and get the second year of coverage FREE. You save $289.95!*
- Make sensible heating system upgrades. Even if well maintained, an old furnace or boiler will have a hard time competing with new heating equipment when it comes to keeping you warm for less money. In fact, you could save as much as 30 percent on your annual fuel costs when you invest in a high efficiency heating system upgrade – enough to offset the cost of a new heating unit in just a few years, especially when you consider incentives and manufacturers rebates.
Cooler weather is coming – be ready for it! Take advantage of convenient Hilltop Energy services to make your heating season stress free. Contact us today to learn more.
*Offer valid for new service plan customers only – contact us for more information.